Tuesday 21 March 2017

Business Analysis Blog - Welcome

Business Analysis.


Welcome to my new blog - Business Analysis.

Here I'll be featuring hints, tips and useful guidance for both BA In Practice and BA Exams and Professional Qualifications.

This will include:
  • Business Analysis - Tools and Techniques.
  • Features - BA Websites and News.
  • Professional Qualifications - BA and Project Management.
  • BA Exams - Tips and Techniques.
  • BA Exams - Practice Questions.
  • Much more ...... 
Please follow my blog for regular updates - plus - I hope - lots of useful information.
Any comments, ideas or feedback are very welcome.




Steve McIntosh - Business Analyst

You can also follow me on:


Steve McIntosh - LinkedIn



Steve McIntosh.
Business Analyst.
St Ives, Cornwall, UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment